Wednesday, June 7, 2017

UPDATE New Novel: Wildman by J.C. Geiger

Finished it. Beautiful, the ending could have gone in a few different directions, and they all would have worked. But I'm glad it ended the way it did. 







I just started reading this, and it's great. It's a "Young Adult" novel, but I personally find that term not quite accurate. S.E. Hinton's work transcends any YA category; Rumble Fish, Pony Boy, The Outsiders, etc. are not "just" for youth. Geiger's novel -- haven't finished, in fact, just started it, but it was hard to put it down. If it weren't for work the next day and having to get up at 5:30 I would have kept reading. So far, excellent. Very visual, descriptive… so visit his site, order the book. I hear he's working on another. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment